As this project is coming to an end we can report that:
- 154 girls attended menstruation management education and sustainable feminine hygiene pad sewing,
- 107 boys attended male focused health education,
- 276 children attended health, hygiene and puberty education,
- 506 younger children attended hygiene and hand washing instruction,
- 76 adult women and 72 adult men attended sexual health education and we provided 289 pairs of reading glasses and 120 pairs of sunglasses to the 6 villages!
- Also, over 250 toothbrushes were distributed